Monday, March 1, 2021

Spectacular Lock Down Learning

 Check out some of the amazing work that our classmates have been completing from home on Day One of this week!

Here is Sol's Alien story:

An alien came down to earth and said he wanted to spend the day with me. What did I do with him?


One day to my surprise there was a little green alien that said, “I have come from Mercury to here because I am on a special vacation.“ So I went and gave him some delicious food but he said he didn’t want it. Instead he ate slimy earthworms from the garden.

Later he said he could make me invisible so I went to a lolly shop and sneakily brought out some lollies and I shared them with the alien. But the sneaky shopkeeper told the angry policeman and the policeman followed the lollies home so he found my address. The alien knew that there was only one way. And he transported the policeman to space and the angry policeman suffocated and he died. And that became history so the alien went back to space. From then on nobody knew how the policeman disappeared except for me.

The next day there was a knock on the door and I thought to myself, “Should I answer it or not…..?”

Great story Sol! I really like how you have ended your story with a cliffhanger..... we may need a sequel to see what happened if you did open the door!

Here is Kowhai's Robot to do her Homework for her. I think that this would be a very popular robot if it was available to buy..


Keep up the great work Room 3! I can't wait to see what you get up to tomorrow!




1 comment:

  1. Have fun with your online learning Room 3. Can't wait to see your faces back at school.

    ReplyDelete