Thursday, April 30, 2020

Spectacular Work for Day 10!

Have a look at the amazing learning that has been going on in Room 3 for Day 10 of our distance learning!
Well Done everyone, you are all working exceptionally hard and I am so proud of you all.

Ayah's Foods from around the World.




Archer's Diversity poster.
Jaxon's Trip Plan

I’d like to try Indian food. I would like it to take a trip on a submarine to Antarctica so I could explore on land.

I would like to go to Paris and see the Eiffel Tower. ID like to go to Asia and see the pandas. like to go to South Africa to see wild animals. I would like to adventure down to the bottom of New Zealand. ID like to try lobster in Africa. I would like to go Deep Sea diving in the Pacific Ocean. id like to go to Norway to see the ice glaciers. ID like to see the Canal in Panama. like to swim with dolphins in sucrose I Mexico so I could try some tacos.

Xavier's Bird Feeder.

Today I made a bird feeder with my cousin Emmerson, we used an old recycled bottle and stuck sticks and leaves to it, it was so much fun making this. I can not wait to hang it outside and watch the birds eat from it.



1 comment:

  1. Wow Xav. Have you hung up the bird feeder yet? Any birds?
    Jaxon and Ayah you will need to start saving pocket money for the trip and all the food.
    I think Archer could work in government with his ideas on cultures working together.
    Awesome job. I can't wait to see tomorrow's learning.

    ReplyDelete